Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2003 2:50:45 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Armalite, or someone who sells Armalite rifles sells just the brake off of the AR-50?  And if so, how much?  I'd like to replace the brake on my State Arms with something more effective.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if Armalite, or someone who sells Armalite rifles sells just the brake off of the AR-50?  And if so, how much?  I'd like to replace the brake on my State Arms with something more effective.

...don't know but are you sure the threads are the same???
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes they sell them and they come in two different thread pitches. The 1/14 is $178 and the 1/12 is $243. They are the new style brakes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 4:49:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the information.  I'll have to give them ring next week.  I think the thread pitch is 1/12, i'll have to check with State Arms.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#4]
give them a call 1 800 336 0184.  They'll be glad to talk to you.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top