Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2009 11:40:12 AM EDT
TGIF and my day couldn't have ended better than getting a call from my gun dealer telling my that my rifle just arrived ... here are some pics -

Standing tall.

She's very well balanced; not front heavy like my LMT piston MRP and POF .308 carbine.

Love that FDE color - matches my multi-cam rig!

Another view

I'll be mating my Elcan to her tomorrow morning.  Can't wait.....

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Wrong forum.
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
beautiful SCAR, its no AR, but she's close in my book (just some FN Copy IMO)
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
beautiful SCAR, its no AR, but she's close in my book (just some FN Copy IMO)

I've been shooting M16's since the 1986 and AR's of since the mid-1990's.  This is my first experience handling the SCAR and I must say that it's bloody similar.  It's an AR in my mind and perhaps that's why I ended up posting in the wrong forum ....  Sorry.

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome............I'll trade ya!
Link Posted: 10/16/2009 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Am I the only person here that think that rifle is ugly as fuck?

No offense to the OP, I just think that thing looks like some kind of aborted lego blob

ETA:  It's really the stock that kills me... and wtf? They laser engrave a barcode? Seriously?
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 3:41:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 3:49:12 AM EDT
[#7]
the rifle is awesome

everyone with one of these needs to post  more pics on this thread. especially if its got some sweet accessories.

MOAR!

Link Posted: 10/17/2009 4:08:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Wrong forum or not that is pretty high up on the cool factor scale....

Link Posted: 10/17/2009 4:18:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Why is it 5 different colors?
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 5:05:00 AM EDT
[#10]
SBR that thing!
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 8:50:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Okay, can someone please tell me which is the politically correct forum to talk about and post pics of my FN SCAR?  Don't want to any ruffle feathers here ...

Thanks.

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Okay, can someone please tell me which is the politically correct forum to talk about and post pics of my FN SCAR?  Don't want to any ruffle feathers here ...

Thanks.

- BORG

Up on the top forum menu, go to ––>Armory––>FN Herstal.

You can talk about anything anywhere as far as I'm concerned, but if you want to post it where people will go when they want to see SCARs, that'll be your best match.

Link Posted: 10/17/2009 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Looks like that boot is ready to walk away in the first pic
Link Posted: 10/17/2009 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I can't decide if it's gold or FDE...............................just sayin'!

Nice though!
Link Posted: 10/18/2009 5:42:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
the rifle is awesome

everyone with one of these needs to post  more pics on this thread. especially if its got some sweet accessories.

MOAR!

Here you go:

And suppressed:

Link Posted: 10/19/2009 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
the rifle is awesome

MOAR!

Here are a couple more pictures detailing my new toy.

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#17]
And some more ....

Cheers guys!  

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 8:19:44 AM EDT
[#18]
nice sight, what is that?
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
nice sight, what is that?

Thanks, it's an ELCAN SpecterDR.  1x or 4x magnification with red-dot or cross-hair illumination, and BDC out to 600 meters.  Many pros, with two cons, i.e. expensive (about $1,850.00) and heavy (1-lbs).

Link to manufacturer:
http://elcan.com/ELCAN_Business_Areas/Sighting_Systems/Products/Day_Sights/SpecterDR.php

- BORG

Link Posted: 10/19/2009 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Damn!

That is nice!!

I played with one at the gun show and liked it, a lot....

That exact set up is one of my fantasy gun purchases, like if I won the lotto or sold my wife's SUV
and used the money to buy more guns. I'd even let her shoot the SCAR, at least once, but somehow I don't think she will go for that idea.

So tell us, how does it shoot with the Elcan DR?

Congrats,

EMSflyer
Link Posted: 10/19/2009 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Damn!

That is nice!!

That exact set up is one of my fantasy gun purchases, like if I won the lotto or sold my wife's SUV
and used the money to buy more guns. I'd even let her shoot the SCAR, at least once, but somehow I don't think she will go for that idea.

Congrats,

EMSflyer

Thank you for the compliment; I almost had to sell my first-born to finance this purchase because I didn't receive a single dollar from Obama's TRILLION+ dollar bailout package .... (btw, did you get any?)

I think you'd agree from looking at the disassembled pics that the internals are more like the AK47, than the AR15 ... big chunky pieces.  Hell I could even bludgeon the enemy to death with that bolt-carrier assembly !  Now unless I shot such a set-up myself, I'd never believe that these 'internals' could yield such a awesome grouping.  Believe me, it does.  SOCOM's requirement was for a 2-3 MOA rifle, but this thing easily does sub-MOA.  I spoke to FN last week and they told me that one of their test rifles shot a sub-MOA grouping after over 4,000 rounds through it without cleaning.  In terms of accuracy, I'd put it on par with Larue's Stealth uppers, the LMT MRP piston platform, POF's piston .308 carbine or BCM DGI uppers(all of which I currently own and have shot the crap out of ... ).

Hope this helps.

- BORG

Link Posted: 10/19/2009 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn!

That is nice!!

Congrats,

EMSflyer

Thank you for the compliment; I almost had to sell my first-born to finance this purchase because I didn't receive a single dollar from Obama's TRILLION+ dollar bailout package .... (btw, did you get any?)

I think you'd agree from looking at the disassembled pics that the internals are more like the AK47, than the AR15 ... big chunky pieces.  Hell I could even bludgeon the enemy to death with that bolt-carrier assembly !  Now unless I shot such a set-up myself, I'd never believe that these 'internals' could yield such a awesome grouping.  Believe me, it does.  SOCOM's requirement was for a 2-3 MOA rifle, but this thing easily does sub-MOA.  I spoke to FN last week and they told me that one of their test rifles shot a sub-MOA grouping after over 4,000 rounds through it without cleaning.  In terms of accuracy, I'd put it on par with Larue's Stealth uppers, the LMT MRP piston platform, POF's piston .308 carbine or BCM DGI uppers(all of which I currently own and have shot the crap out of ... ).

Hope this helps.

- BORG

QFT. My SCAR is insanely accurate. I was running the Wolf brass case 75 grain BTHP match ammo through it and it was wonderful. I've only got a EOTech 512 on mine, no magnification, however I was able to make a milk jug dance at 200 yards with every shot. I'm now running handloaded 68 grain BTHP Hornaday bullets through it with the same results. I really need to set it on a sled and see how tight I can get the groups. BORG you've got a great looking rifle and welcome to the club. I know you'll love yours as much as I love mine.

Link Posted: 10/19/2009 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#23]

QFT. My SCAR is insanely accurate. I was running the Wolf brass case 75 grain BTHP match ammo through it and it was wonderful. I've only got a EOTech 512 on mine, no magnification, however I was able to make a milk jug dance at 200 yards with every shot. I'm now running handloaded 68 grain BTHP Hornaday bullets through it with the same results. I really need to set it on a sled and see how tight I can get the groups. BORG you've got a great looking rifle and welcome to the club. I know you'll love yours as much as I love mine.

I am quite certain I'll order another SCAR next week.  Trading one of my LMT MRP piston carbines to finance this acquisition.  My second rifle will be the end-of-the-world platform and will run an ACOG TA01NSN and a tandem RMR dual illumiator 7-MOA amber-dot sight.  The ACOG with x4 magnification will be for anything from 100-600yards and the RMR for everything up to 100 yards.  I like this set-up because they both require no batteries to operate.  I've also got a Surefire sound-suppressor and a Surefire Mini-Scout 110-lumen tactical light to go along with this set-up.  All this is complimented with a Leica 'Rangemaster 1200' rangefinder that offers x7 magnification and superb range-estimation.

Cant' wait until everything arrives ...

- BORG

Link Posted: 10/21/2009 3:14:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No offense to the OP, I just think that thing looks like some kind of aborted lego blob

ETA:  It's really the stock that kills me... and wtf? They laser engrave a barcode? Seriously?

Link Posted: 10/21/2009 9:56:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've lived long enough to not let things like this bother me.  Aesthetics is a matter of opinion, just like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  In any case, none of what was mentioned affects the performance of the rifle which is what matters in the end.  No offense to Shakes525, but if he only had the opportunity to run his AR against any SCAR, I'm pretty certain he'll pick the latter as the more superior weapons platform and fitting successor to the AR-15/M4.

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/22/2009 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats quite possibly the most retarded thing I've heard all day....who gives a fuck what it looks like.

LOL, you're absolutely correct.  Perhaps someone who's never seen action?  Don't get me wrong, I know AR-15s are good rifles, all I'm saying after using the SCAR (ease of field stripping, cleaning, accuracy, reliability, form & function, etc.) is that the latter is a superior platform and should IMHO be THE replacement of the aging AR-15/M4 platform.  Will it ever happen?  Who knows ... look, America is still stuck using imperial measurement (inches, feet, pounds, Fahrenheit), when most of the world has moved on to the metric system (cetermeters, meters, Celcus, kilograms).  Now if the imperial system was really 'adequate' why then does the medical field use the metric system?  Accuracy and precision are the reasons and I believe that most serious activities (sniping, aeronautics, medical) where precision can mean life or death, have already hopped on the metric band-wagon.

And it is from this observation that I believe (and I hope I am wrong), that the AR-15 will be around for a long-long more time to come.  A real pity, considering advancements in technology have and will continue to produce newer and better weapon platforms.  We simply have to learn to embrace what works better.  

The AR-15, like the much beloved 1911 handgun has gone through many many evolutions, most of which were steps in the right direction, to ensure better reliability, accuracy, etc.  The problem with this is that you've still got to work around the flaws of the inherent design and any and all 'improvements' will only yield limited results for obvious reasons.  This is where the beauty of the SCAR comes in; a new platform designed and manufactured from the ground up.  Any similarities with the AR-15 is where I believe the designers felt the AR still had an advantage.  Everything else was ditched, like it should be.  

Just my 2-cents.  

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/23/2009 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats quite possibly the most retarded thing I've heard all day....who gives a fuck what it looks like.

LOL, you're absolutely correct.  Perhaps someone who's never seen action?  Don't get me wrong, I know AR-15s are good rifles, all I'm saying after using the SCAR (ease of field stripping, cleaning, accuracy, reliability, form & function, etc.) is that the latter is a superior platform and should IMHO be THE replacement of the aging AR-15/M4 platform.  Will it ever happen?  Who knows ... look, America is still stuck using imperial measurement (inches, feet, pounds, Fahrenheit), when most of the world has moved on to the metric system (cetermeters, meters, Celcus, kilograms).  Now if the imperial system was really 'adequate' why then does the medical field use the metric system?  Accuracy and precision are the reasons and I believe that most serious activities (sniping, aeronautics, medical) where precision can mean life or death, have already hopped on the metric band-wagon.

And it is from this observation that I believe (and I hope I am wrong), that the AR-15 will be around for a long-long more time to come.  A real pity, considering advancements in technology have and will continue to produce newer and better weapon platforms.  We simply have to learn to embrace what works better.  

The AR-15, like the much beloved 1911 handgun has gone through many many evolutions, most of which were steps in the right direction, to ensure better reliability, accuracy, etc.  The problem with this is that you've still got to work around the flaws of the inherent design and any and all 'improvements' will only yield limited results for obvious reasons.  This is where the beauty of the SCAR comes in; a new platform designed and manufactured from the ground up.  Any similarities with the AR-15 is where I believe the designers felt the AR still had an advantage.  Everything else was ditched, like it should be.  

Just my 2-cents.  

- BORG

I have 2 disagree the scar has been force fed down our throats and is not a suitable replacement for our m-4/m-16's which do need to be replaced but not by this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2009 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just my 2-cents.  

- BORG

I have 2 disagree the scar has been force fed down our throats and is not a suitable replacement for our m-4/m-16's which do need to be replaced but not by this.

It's okay to disagress, but I'm curious as to why you feel that the SCAR has been 'forced fed down our throats'?  I just spoke to a couple of active US Army Rangers and they had no idea what the SCAR even is?!  Do you own a SCAR?  Have you field-stripped and cleaned one?  Have you put a couple of thousand rounds down-range to test its accuracy and reliability?  I know I have and then some.

I own a couple of LMT MRP piston rifles, a .308 POF piston cabine, two BCM uppers mated to LMT SOPMOD lowers and a complete CMMG rifle.  I've trained with M16's since the mid-1980's and think I know what the strengths and weaknesses of this weapons platform are.  I'd really be interested to know why you think the SCAR is not a fitting replacement to the aging M4/AR15 platform.

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 6:52:47 AM EDT
[#30]
I have not shot a scar. I have though watched as fn/crane have tried to make this work. cracked lowers, barrel nut broke off in the barrel, piles of broken butt stocks, suppressors key holed and they spent a bunch of money to try and develop a special 7.62 round for SCAR-H, they were cracking receivers don't know if they fixed it or not. Now i have to fix all of these shortcomings.  the only good thing about this is hopefully the EGLM. now it may handle nice when you shoot it i dont know but i dpo know is that it is a maintenance nightmare.
as a civilan rifle i think it will be fine butt as a military rifle i think it falls short, i am glad you like yours sorry for hijacking your thread. have a good day
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm pretty sure that is just a barcode sticker.
There was one similar to that on my Five Seven on the top of the slide.

I suggest peeling it off.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#32]
I can see right now what my next weapons going to be. that is one fine looking rifle. As long as you like the weapon that's all that matters in my book and it sounds like you have enough experience to know what your talking about.  I like the way it breaks down too.  Congrats

How is it on getting replacement parts?
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure that is just a barcode sticker.
There was one similar to that on my Five Seven on the top of the slide.

I suggest peeling it off.

Yes, it is just a sticker that can be easily peeled off.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I can see right now what my next weapons going to be. that is one fine looking rifle. As long as you like the weapon that's all that matters in my book and it sounds like you have enough experience to know what your talking about.  I like the way it breaks down too.  Congrats

How is it on getting replacement parts?

Thanks, and I'm glad you are thinking of getting one as well.  The prices are coming down and I think $2,500.00 is a decent catch.  Replacements should be available through the manufacturer FN USA, and my previous telephone conversations with their sales/tech support people have been most positive.  They were helpful and took the time to listen and help me with my queries.

Using Hornady's TAP T2 5.56 ammunition I was able to consistently produce sub-MOA three-round groups at 100 yards using an ELCAN 4x optic.  Even the factory iron-sights yielded a respectable 1.5-2 MOA groups at 100 yards.  All this was accomplished with no cleaning after putting 1,500 rounds through the SCAR.  To say I'm impressed is an understatement.  Charging my 'dirty' rifle never fails to put a stupid grin on my face ... unlike the gritty feeling I get when racking the charging-handle on my DGI ARs that have seen over 1,000 rounds, the SCAR feels like there is Vaseline running through it - and it matters not how freaking dirty the rifle is?!

Also, I like the short-stroke piston system which eliminates the 'carrier-tilt' issue some other piston ARs have developed over time.  Like you've correctly pointed out, field stripping is a breeze and all the internal components are beefy and large (like the AK-47), yet the manufacturer has somehow managed to produce a weapon that shoots so sweet (1-MOA or better AND no muzzle-rise on follow-up shots), is unbelievably balanced (not front heavy like most other piston systems which impede swing speed & can be a b*tch to maintain in the firing postion) and light enough to comfortably carry around all day if need be.

Oh, and BTW, I found a second new one at a good price and bought it last Friday.  She should be arriving at my FFL by Thursday ...

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#35]

that gun don't look good like this don't look good

that gun looks  dam good to me!!!!!

me wants bad

Anyone know what is involved with the technology behind FN's Scar's , or for that matter the fnfs2k's  barrels?
just an observation but the barrels seem to be on the thin side and I didn't know if that meant that they are using a harder metal etc..
just wondering if any of our members knew anything on this matter?
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 8:08:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o167/angandy/smith1.jpg

that gun don't look good like this don't look good

that gun looks  dam good to me!!!!!

me wants bad

Anyone know what is involved with the technology behind FN's Scar's , or for that matter the fnfs2k's  barrels?
just an observation but the barrels seem to be on the thin side and I didn't know if that meant that they are using a harder metal etc..
just wondering if any of our members knew anything on this matter?

I believe their called 'pencil barrels'; tons lighter than their 'heavy barrel' or 'machine gun barrelled' brethen.  I've dumped more than 210 (seven mags) rounds down-range with no noticable effect to the operation or accuracy of my SCAR.  You will appreciate the massive weight savings of a thinner profile barrel, especially in a semi-auto only platform.  They are 100% GTG.

On a separate note, I just cleaned my rifle this evening after putting over 2,000 rounds through her.  The internals: bolt-carrier, bolt, firing-pin, etc. were surprisingly free of carbon built-up.  A quick wipe-down with CLP and I was ready to re-assemble my new toy.  Ran 20 patches with CLP through the barrel and she was GTG.  The trigger-control module, butt-stock and upper receiver were a breeze to stip, clean and re-assemble.  

GAWD I love my SCAR ...  

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I initially thought the barrel was really thin, but I doesn't bother me any more because even if it is thin it doesn't seem to be any type of drawback. I believe the way the scar is designed, it seems to transfer lots of heat out of the barrel and into the upper reciever. At least this is my theory, because when firing lots of rounds, the handguard portion of the reciever gets very warm.

I also agree about the ease of cleaning mentioned in the post above mine. I had planned to clean my scar last night after about 200 rounds, in preparation for a carbine match coming up in two weeks. However I decided against it when I took the rifle apart and saw how clean it stiill was. Not wanting to risk a change in zero, I decided not to clean it until after the match. I have never experienced a change in zero with my scar, but it is still something that I worry about.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 2:09:49 PM EDT
[#38]
The bbl. is hammer forged so it should run longer than that on the AR.

CONS: I still have reservations about the durability of that all-plastic stock, which I bet will be FUBAR if it gets hit hard enough (eg. takes a hit during an airborn drop landing); the need to use a torx wrench to remove/attach the bbl. is a minus, even though it doesn't seem to effect performence.

PROS: The polymer lower was a good design choice; the tappet-extended carrier & the large, realtively simple moving parts is brilliantly simple & robust, probably my favorite operating system design so far; quality BUIS, probably the best I've ever seen on a gun, bar none; AR accurate & AK reliable; ergonomics seem very good.

Unless the stock proves to be tougher than I'm betting, it needs to be beefed up, & I'd really like to see FN upgrade the bbl.-retention mechanism to a tool-less design, which I think FN is capable of producing in a way that won't compromise it's top-level accuracy.  Of course, nothing will change unless/until the mil.gov issues a mandate.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I initially thought the barrel was really thin, but I doesn't bother me any more because even if it is thin it doesn't seem to be any type of drawback. I believe the way the scar is designed, it seems to transfer lots of heat out of the barrel and into the upper reciever. At least this is my theory, because when firing lots of rounds, the handguard portion of the reciever gets very warm.

I also agree about the ease of cleaning mentioned in the post above mine. I had planned to clean my scar last night after about 200 rounds, in preparation for a carbine match coming up in two weeks. However I decided against it when I took the rifle apart and saw how clean it stiill was. Not wanting to risk a change in zero, I decided not to clean it until after the match. I have never experienced a change in zero with my scar, but it is still something that I worry about.

Was at the range yesterday and dumped six mags quickly through my SCAR to see how hot she got and where exactly the heat built-up was ...

(1) the upper receiver, including the picatinny railed forearm grip areas right up to where the short-stroke piston was situated was cool, yes cool to the touch.

(2) the bolt-carrier group, or moving parts assembly as FN calls it, was also ever so slightly warm - that was how little heat was making it back into the receiver area, which in my book, is a damn good thing.

(3) only the front-sight post (which is attached to the barrel) and the barrel itself were freaking hot.

Accuracy did not seem to suffer even when shooting 100 yard groups through a hot barrel.  

- BORG  

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 3:35:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was at the range yesterday and dumped six mags quickly through my SCAR to see how hot she got and where exactly the heat built-up was ...

(1) the upper receiver, including the picatinny railed forearm grip areas right up to where the short-stroke piston was situated was cool, yes cool to the touch.

(2) the bolt-carrier group, or moving parts assembly as FN calls it, was also ever so slightly warm - that was how little heat was making it back into the receiver area, which in my book, is a damn good thing.

(3) only the front-sight post (which is attached to the barrel) and the barrel itself were freaking hot.

Accuracy did not seem to suffer even when shooting 100 yard groups through a hot barrel.  

- BORG  

I agree, I have made the mistake of trying to raise my front site after firing about 100 rounds or so with out much stopping. A guy at the range was asking about the buis set up and not thinking I grabbed a hold of mine to raise it and got a warm surprise. When firing and heating the gun up, I notice the heat right behind the plastic rail sections on the forearm I am not using a vfg, so that is right where my thumb and other fingers are sitting, I haven't checked any more of the reciever. I have not felt the moving parts assembly yet, simply because I have not thought of doing so at the range, but I'm glad you found they stay fairly cool.

Link Posted: 10/27/2009 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#41]
I like the new 'index clips' by Larue.  They are easy on and off, provide a non-slip grip surface and cost only a couple of bucks to purchase.  One container has enough clips to deck your entire rifle (check out the photos to see what they look like).  A much better deal IMHO than those expensive Magpul 'ladder rail protectors'.

Also Surefire's latest offering the Mini-Scout is a light I loving more every single day.  Costing about $100.00 less than the orginal Scout, this little power-house has an output of 110 lumens, only 10 less than the full-sized Scout.  Weighing in at only 4oz, this has got to be the tactical light of tactical lights.  I love it.

- BORG

Link Posted: 10/29/2009 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#42]
My second SCAR arrived this afternoon ...

I plan on doing a rough zero at 25-yards tomorrow with an ACOG TA01NSN and a tandem dual-RMR set-up.  

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 4:36:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Nothing sexier than twins!
Very nice
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Well done Mr.Borg !!!

What do you do for a living and is it too late for me to learn
your trade?

EMSflyer
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 9:10:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Well done Mr.Borg !!!

What do you do for a living and is it too late for me to learn
your trade?

EMSflyer

Retired now sir, but I dabbled in gold and silver when the price was much, much, much, much, much lower.

- BORG
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#46]
We're attending a Halloween party tonight and I thought I'd go as one of the good guys.  Our host has given his blessings (he's dressing as the Pope) for my rifle and sidearm, unloaded of course....

- BORG
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The barcode is a sticker, mine came off on its own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top