Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2018 6:00:49 AM EDT
Does anyone make or know where I can get a rail attachment for my MK760? I know M60 joe did but he is apparently not in business anymore.....
My irons are not worth a crap and I would like to mount a red dot....thanks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#1]
BWE firearms is working on some parts right now
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea I asked Richard and I know he is working on it,  not to be a pessimist but my experience in the gun parts world is sometimes plans don’t ever happen...I guess time will tell.....I guess irons will have to work....
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Bwe
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I needed a barrel nut- went through Scott andrey, still don't have it or the $40 I paid him! Almost 8 months ago, does not reply to emails or calls.
Went through bwe, had the barrel nut in 3 days!
Avoid scot andrey
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I needed a barrel nut- went through Scott andrey, still don't have it or the $40 I paid him! Almost 8 months ago, does not reply to emails or calls.
Avoid scot andrey
View Quote
I'm thinking he's out of biz.Sent him a list of parts I need about 3 mths ago.Haven't heard from him.His web page has not been updated since 2013. ???
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 1:05:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm thinking he's out of biz.Sent him a list of parts I need about 3 mths ago.Haven't heard from him.His web page has not been updated since 2013. ???
View Quote

I have sent SA Machine multiple emails about his Uzi Nut barrels over the past year and he never responded.

At this point I wouldn't give him any money even if he did eventually respond.  If this is how he treats folks trying to give him money, I can only imagine what it will be like once he has my funds.

In terms of the OPs question, I am not sure who else makes a rail mount for the SW76/MK760.  That said I dont know how handy you are but if you have a some basic skillset I would grab a 1.5" billet clamp off of eBay or one of the automotive roll cage vendors and it should be pretty straight forward to cut it up and mount a small red dot on it.

Grab something like this

eBay item number: 231553054320

Cut a clearance out of the curved bottom portion where the trigger frame would protrude and then drill and tap two hole on the flat upper section of the clamp to direct mount a fastfire, RMR, etc. directly to the flat top surface.

Good luck
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks great idea....let me see what I can do,....
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Except he called me on the phone and said I would have my part in 3-4 weeks ! Lesson learned.... and never again!
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Avoid scot andrey
View Quote
It’s been about ten years ago, but I ordered some parts from him and got them about a week later. Not long after that I called to place another order foe a spare bolt. He said he was going to machine some the next week. A month later after no updates, I emailed and called several times with no answer. I still haven’t received any replies and I sold that gun a few years later.

At one time he had a good reputation, but he lost it a long time ago because of stuff like this.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It’s been about ten years ago, but I ordered some parts from him and got them about a week later. Not long after that I called to place another order foe a spare bolt. He said he was going to machine some the next week. A month later after no updates, I emailed and called several times with no answer. I still haven’t received any replies and I sold that gun a few years later.

At one time he had a good reputation, but he lost it a long time ago because of stuff like this.
View Quote
I called a month or so ago- never returned call, or part ordered....... fuck that guy!
He burned me for $50 or so bucks and I will never recommend him
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I haven’t had a chance to shoot mine, and won’t until July , and my Uzi stamp came back on my second day at the MOB siteAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top