Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 8:42:37 AM EDT
Original configuration was 20" pgo persuader.  It will now be 14" so the front bead sight is gone.  

How would the 590 ghost ring work for this.  I dont really want to put a bead sight on.

Any other option/opinions are welcome.

Post up a pic of yours.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:38:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Ghost ring should be perfect, I put the Mossberg ghostring set on my 18.5", soldered on and done. You could also look at the LPA front post/sights if you want to spend more. When I do mine to 14" whenever I get my form back it'll probably be the regular mossberg ghost sights.
You might also call mossberg and see if they sell the 14" barrel with the sight installed.

If you want to see it from the factory, there is the Mossberg model# 52689 (see pic from dealer below)

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The front post will need to be taller than on a 20inch. I had to raise mine .100 of an inch. My barrel was a 24inch with rifle sights and I cut it to 14.5inch. Brownells has some excellent information on figuring out what sight heights will work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top