Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2021 9:22:18 PM EDT
https://silencerco.com/shop/a2-asr-flash-hider-5-56/

I know some people were wanting these and paying a premium for old SWR A2 ASR Flash Hiders. SiCo says limited production of only 250.

You requested it, we made it. Now you can mount your ASR-compatible SilencerCo suppressor on a traditional A2 “bird cage” style flash hider.

.223/5.56mm only with 1/2×28 thread pitch.

Includes Rocksett and shims for proper timing.

Compatible with any SilencerCo suppressor utilizing an ASR Mount.

This product is a limited run of 250! Once they are gone, they might not be restocked.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I’d have to believe the Xenomorph shook them out of their comfort zone.  The left hand threads on the Xenomorph are a superior design, but some of us have a good number of ASR mounts and the ASR-trifecta FH is still a very good muzzle device.  Another good option.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Doing a limited run of something like this that so many people have been asking for is a pretty good indicator of why you should move to another mount.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 5:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]
They're still showing in-stock.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:30:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I've been wanting some of these.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 7:37:29 PM EDT
[#5]
now if only silencerco would offer 9mm 1/2x36 asr mounts in something other then the flash hider
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top