Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2015 11:16:48 AM EDT
I swear, at one point in time 2 years ago, there was an adapter to run the Liberty Mystic on a 51 tooth AAC mount. Did I just imagine this, was it discontinued or am I looking in the wrong places?
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:22:57 PM EDT
[#1]
H.A.T.E. Ring is what you seek.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
H.A.T.E. Ring is what you seek.

https://libertycans.net/product/h-a-t-e-ring/

View Quote

That name just slays me.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ooooooooohhhhhh reaaaaaaaaaaaally?  I've been looking for an excuse to pick up a mystic x.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#4]
SO MUCH HATE!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#5]
So Mystic X + HATE ring + MAAD Mount + Muzzle device = Profit?

Seems like I'd be giving up all that weight savings over just geting a Saker 762 for .308/5.56/300BLK.

Looking at my first can purchase and the mystic x has had my eye but the lack of muzzle devices keeps turning me off.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So Mystic X + HATE ring + MAAD Mount + Muzzle device = Profit?

Seems like I'd be giving up all that weight savings over just geting a Saker 762 for .308/5.56/300BLK.

Looking at my first can purchase and the mystic x has had my eye but the lack of muzzle devices keeps turning me off.

Thoughts?
View Quote

Yes going that route is going to be big money.  Get the Saker then get the MysticX. That's what I did.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds so heavy...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sounds so heavy...
View Quote

I dont see reliable weights on all those parts to compare, but the Saker is already pretty heavy over the Mystic. Choices...
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I dont see reliable weights on all those parts to compare, but the Saker is already pretty heavy over the Mystic. Choices...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds so heavy...

The MAAD MODULE with hate ring will be around 5.5ozs. That's how much my MAAD MODULE weights with the Omega adapter.  I don't know how much a AAC FH weights. But a Saker MB weights 3.2 ozs
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The MAAD MODULE with hate ring will be around 5.5ozs. That's how much my MAAD MODULE weights with the Omega adapter.  I don't know how much a AAC FH weights. But a Saker MB weights 3.2 ozs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds so heavy...

So we are using the 51t MAAD on SiCo Omegas? I am confused...

51T is important as I already have muzzle devices on several guns, and I have access to an m4-2000, 762SD and 762SDN6.

I am starting to think the 7.62 SDN6 may be the best option. I would then be able to run it on my shorter 5.56s and .308 bolt gun without worry.

The Omega set up to run on a 51t would be nice, but I am thinking it's going to cost an extra $500 over an SDN6 if it's even possible and I just don't see $500 in advantages.

I can order an SDN6 and screw it right on 3 of my guns with no worries as soon as it's out of jail.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:07:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

51T is important as I already have muzzle devices on several guns, and I have access to an m4-2000, 762SD and 762SDN6.

I am starting to think the 7.62 SDN6 may be the best option. I would then be able to run it on my shorter 5.56s and .308 bolt gun without worry.

The Omega set up to run on a 51t would be nice, but I am thinking it's going to cost an extra $500 over an SDN6 if it's even possible and I just don't see $500 in advantages.

I can order an SDN6 and screw it right on 3 of my guns with no worries as soon as it's out of jail.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds so heavy...

No its a Saker MAAD MODULE on an Omega but the weight would be similar.  Just trying to give an example.

I to had a bunch of 51t mounts and strongly thought about a sdn6 but man am glad I went with the Saker.  In the NFA would I wouldn't let a few mounts hold you back on what is a lifetime purchase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top