Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2013 8:06:47 AM EDT
My first NFA item, sent check paperwork etc 2/22/13, have not called atf until today to check status. I  she said it went pending Aug 12 "just waiting on the examiner" so if there are no problems, about how much longer will i be in agony. It's a sparrow by the way.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:41:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I have about the same time line as you. They told me pre shutdown 90 days from second pending and I should have it by November.  But really who knows with the current situations.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep... no way to know right now, really. Crazy times.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep... no way to know right now, really. Crazy times.
View Quote

Yeah doesnt leave me too hopeful for a christmas present from the ATF. I sent mine two months after you guys.... Originally they figured November, then December and Im thinking January now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2013 3:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]
buddy of mine sent his paperwork off about a month prior to me, (he uses a trust, i did individual) and he got his about 10 days ago, he also has a correction. kind of funny his serial number is the next one after mine... anyway, i hope to have mine in the next few weeks...took total of about 8 months for him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top