Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2002 4:09:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I had one for a little more than a year.  Optically it was good.  The one-shot sight-in works as advertised.  The range finding reticles are as good as you are.  The bullet drop compensation system works for the bullet weights and velocities listed.

Downsides:  Cost and weight.  I didn't like the reticles going all the way to 1000yds.  IMO, 99% of the shots at that distance should be direct towards paper.  You can accomplish much of the same thing by determining the ballistics of your cartridge and have a custom reticle installed in a Leupold scope.  Do a search for Premier Reticles on the net.

HTH....SRM
Link Posted: 2/28/2002 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Have had one for over a year now, sits on my M1a.  Good scope, but horrible cutomer service.  First one I bought was sent back a week later because the recticle would keep moving (it has two, one of the benifits of the scope so you can tell if it's off zero).  Company told me it was the first scope they ever found defective.  Long story short, it took them over 4 months to get everything straighten out. I will never by another one of their scopes again due to all the aggrivation (somthing to be said for customer service that alot of companies seem to forget).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top