Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2002 8:21:16 AM EDT
I seen one at a little gun store in N. Georgia for $995.00 has a 20" upper. I have always been a "Bushy" man myself. Is it a good price for a preban?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]
PWA's are very good lowers. The price is on the high side, but then again It's relative to how motivated the buyer or seller is right? It's a little bit high but not too much where I would pass on it if I really wanted one. If it's in real good shape and has a good paper trail verifying pre ban status I'd say buy it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#3]
make sure it's really a preban...
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
My pre-ban PWA works great.  You can check the serial number to see if it is pre-ban.  This listing of serial numbers can be found on this site under "Articles" in legal information/serial number lists.  If you can wheel and deal on the price, it might be a good buy.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top