Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2002 9:00:15 PM EDT
This thing is dam pretty short (approx 2.5" shorter than the original buttstock - RRA lower).  If i can get in touch with a dig cam, i will post pic's.  I bought from Donnie at www.sableco.net for about $63 shipped.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#1]
send me a pic of the stock installed please
 john in houston
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Great now my 6 year old wont have to tuck the stock under his arm if he wants to shoot the AR
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Come on payday spent far to much money already this payday but I plan on buying one when the next check rolls in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2002 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
John, got your email - I will try to get dig. pic's as soon as possible (i don't know of anybody that has a dig cam)

ARMALITE-FAN - i think this would be great for your son

schapman43 - wwwwwaaaaaasssssssuuuppppppp!!!!!!

i need to get my tape ruler from the office so i can measure the stock and compare it to my old one.

Link Posted: 2/4/2002 10:13:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

schapman43 - wwwwwaaaaaasssssssuuuppppppp!!!!!!

Hey dude,
  I never had a chance to ask how Whataburger was the other night.  You'll be glad to know that I lived throught the chilli
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top