Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2002 3:40:34 PM EDT
I don't know if this has been posted yet.I saw it while surfing AW.

www.handguncontrolinc.org

www.handguncontrol.net

Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
lol, that is pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I say we all request a crapload of literature from them so they burn their funding on office supplies and postage.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#3]
This is from the Handguncontrol.net Hate Mail page

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 12:52 PM
Subject: Clever of you

As you would intend, I found my way to your site expecting to find
anti-handgun rhetoric.  Instead, I find your pro-handgun rhetoric.  Even though I start with the presumption that you're sexually inadequate psychopaths who just like loud noises, I'll check out your site.  If you're still reading, I have to say I recognize your peculiar form of logic in saying that Americans use their firearms to defend themselves every 13 seconds.  Duh.  In civilized countries, it's not necessary for citizens to defend themselves with guns every 13 seconds, because they don't have people like you flooding the country with handguns.  Add another couple of hundred million guns, and we might have to defend ourselves even more often.  But why not just move to Beirut, where you can enjoy bombs, rockets, and firefights regularly.  You could probably get your own bazooka.

Too bad that 6-year old in Flint wasn't armed, huh?

David Polin
Petaluma, CA

Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:12:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I say we all request a crapload of literature from them so they burn their funding on office supplies and postage.

Ummmm crunch...it is a PRO gun site!!!  The site is a parody of HGI!!  

I am certain that you really do not want to bankrupt them!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:17:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummmm crunch...it is a PRO gun site!!!  The site is a parody of HGI!!  

I am certain that you really do not want to bankrupt them!!

I think he was referring to the real HCI website.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, I meant the real HCI site.  Sorry for the confusion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top