Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2002 6:02:48 PM EDT
I just got one and its a great little gun!!I have not been able to find ammo that works reliably with it.Any advice?? I have tryed CCI Blazer&CCI STINGER with no success!!Thankful for any help!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had one for probably 10 years and I have used the CCI MiniMag loads and Winchester's 38 gr H.P. Super X in it without any problem at all.  Is your's brabd new?  If so maybe just needs a little break-in time.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just got one and its a great little gun!!I have not been able to find ammo that works reliably with it.Any advice?? I have tryed CCI Blazer&CCI STINGER with no success!!Thankful for any help!!

I have one and while I like its features my experience was the same as yours. I never did find any 22LR ammo that would work reliably in that gun.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 1:58:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Mine seems to work better with hot ammo like stingers. They do seem to need a few hundred rounds of break in time.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:37:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I've exclusively used CCI Stingers in my little Beretta, and I've never had a FTFeed,FTFire or FTEject with this combo. I really don't shoot this pocket pistol much anymore, but I was wondering at the time if the Stingers might cause excessive wear. I'm definitely not the gun guru, but it seems that if the supposedly "hot" Stingers will not cycle reliably, maybe a smith could diagnose the problem.
Good luck, Mike
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:46:17 AM EDT
[#5]
mine is only reliable with CCI stingers. its a very frustrating (worthless) gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top