Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2002 7:33:00 AM EDT
This was e-mailed to me by a friend and I think that as many people as possible, especially from the State of New York, should read this:

Gold Star Mothers is an organization made up of women whose sons were killed in military combat during service in the United States armed forces.
Recently a delegation of New York State Gold Star Mothers made a trip >to Washington, DC to discuss various concerns with their elected representatives. According to published reports, there was only one politician who refused to meet with these ladies.
Can you guess which politician that might be? Was it New York Senator Charles Schumer? Nope, he met with them. Try again. Do you know anyone serving in the Senate who has never shown anything but contempt for our military?
Do you happen to know the name of any politician in Washington who's husband once wrote of his loathing for the military?
Now you're getting warm! You got it! None other than the Queen herself, Hillary Clinton. She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold star Mothers.
Now-please don't tell me you're surprised.
This woman wants to be president of the United States --- and there is a huge percentage of voters who are eager to help her achieve that goal.

Sincerely,
Cdr. Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)

PS: Please forward this to as many people as you can.  We don't want this woman to even think of running for President.  May you sleep in peace always...and please...hug or thank a Veteran for that privilege.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
None other than the Queen herself, Hillary Clinton. She refused repeated requests to meet with the Gold star Mothers.
Now-please don't tell me you're surprised.
This woman wants to be president of the United States --- and there is a huge percentage of voters who are eager to help her achieve that goal.

Mrs. Clinton already stated publicly that she will not run for president in the next election.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Internet rumor.  None of the above is true, though it sounds very much like Hitlary.

Check out the Gold Star Mothers' own website for a disclaimer to this very rumor.

www.goldstarmoms.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top