Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2002 10:13:53 PM EDT
yes I know its only a .22cal but if anyone knows
this weapon its a great backpack weapon, does
anyone know were to get a bigger mag for this gun? an 8 round clip does not last long and
only have one spare.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
CDNN has 15 round magazines.
www.cdnninvestments.com/ar72215repma.html

coyote3
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:50:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know any other exprience but Original Armalite and later Charter Arms AR-7's give me lots of Jam problems. I even had one blow apart at the barrel nut. Any relibility secrets would be appreciated. I still have 2 of them.

I bought a bunch of Ramline 30 rounders in the early 90's and these split across the center seam near the feed lips. They were a bit pricey even back then when "legal".  
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:53:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Charter Arms from 1980, and the only time it ever jammed was when the feed lips were bent. Even just slightly, that's all it took. AR-7 Industries has some cool stuff, but their definition of a hi-cap mag leaves something to be desired. he he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top