Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2001 7:48:22 PM EDT
I had to send my dissipator back to bushmaster because of a malfunction that i could not figure out.  they fixed it and sent it back promptly and with no charge.  mind you i had no receipt or anything, just a layman's description of what it was doing.  i suppose it was a gas problem because they replaced the sight post under the handguards and did some maint. work on the gas system.  well, i got back from the range today and holy moley, its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  asta
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 9:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster customer service is amazing, as I found about about two years ago.

I was unhappy with the fit between my upper and lower on my new Bushmaster, because I felt the gap was slightly too big compared to my old Bushmaster.

Not only did they pay for the shipping both ways to put a new upper on it, but when I was STILL unhappy with it and believed it was an issue with the lower, they than paid for the shipping both ways AGAIN, and sent me a brand new rifle.

And this is despite the fact that what I was complaining about was somehing that 99% of people would probably not even have noticed (there was no play - it was just a visual thing).  Bushmaster could have told me to go f#ck myself - and they would not even have been that far out of line.  

Instead, they go so far above and beyond to make me happy, that it is unbelievable.

Why anyone would pay more to NOT have a Bushmaster is completely incomprehensible to me.

Amazing customer service - and in a day where even marginally competent customer service is becoming rare.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#2]
They hung in there with me on my jamming rifle and finally fixed it after the second trip back to Maine.

A lot of outfits would not have kept on trying to fix the rifle after the warranty expired.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
I had to send my dissipator back to bushmaster because of a malfunction that i could not figure out.  they fixed it and sent it back promptly and with no charge.  mind you i had no receipt or anything, just a layman's description of what it was doing.  i suppose it was a gas problem because they replaced the sight post under the handguards and did some maint. work on the gas system.  well, i got back from the range today and holy moley, its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  asta

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top