Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2001 1:37:54 PM EDT
Looking for complete M4 in postban config with chrome lined barrels.  I don't particularly like the bushy with the ak brake.  

Does anyone build them or sell complete uppers for a good price?  I would get RRA but they are not chrome lined.

Link Posted: 12/8/2001 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a 16"Bushmaster pre-ban.
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/pre-ban/bura2b16m4.asp
Dremel tool- cut off the bayonet lug.
Get a CAV-COMP and permanently attach it.

Link Posted: 12/8/2001 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Hoplite-in Shotgun News. Don't know email or phone off hand and no access as I'm at work.
Anyway, they have Colt M4 uppers. A little pricey but worth it IMO.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Bushmaster will put anyone of about a dozen devices on the end of their M-4 rifle upper. I have a post-ban with an AK and a pre-ban with a Phantom.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I kind of like the idea of starting with a Bushy M4 14.5" preban upper, replacing the FH with Kurt's long brake, and also having him shave off the bayo lug. That will give you something as close to an M4 as you can get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top