Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2001 8:09:11 AM EDT
I have been looking at getting a flat top ar for quite a while now and have been comparing Bushmaster, Armalite, and Colt. I have been focusing on the carbine length flat tops with target triggers. Recently I noticed that armalite offers their version with a flash hider while the others don't. What makes this armalite legal? Is there some sort of impact on precision with a flash hidder that Bushmaster and Colt know about and therefore do not provide their carbine length target rifles with flash hidders? Personnally, I think the armalites look pretty cool and I am kind of leaning towards them. How do they shoot?

Thanks,

Karl
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 8:28:31 AM EDT
[#1]

It's not the device that effects accuracy
but what happens to the barrel as
it is put on.

Also that device is a muzzle brake.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top