Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2001 6:59:18 PM EDT
...did any of you guys who have one had any trouble to install the lower screw/knob assembly to the bottom part of the carry handle?

I had to remove the snap ring, so I could install that particular part in pieces (in other words, assemble the screw/knob assembly "inside" of the carryhandle).

Anyone of you had this situation?

Thanks!

Max
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes I did on my removable carry top, on my non remove it fitted fine. I had to do the same thing you did.
I sure like my trilux how about you?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you two shed some light or possibly post pics of this sight? I am curios about them as I have seen posts here and there but I don't know much about the sight or what they look like. What power are they? Do they have some sort of "glow in the dark" stuff in them? Who makes them?

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did you guys find the mounts?  All the ones for sale I've seen were without the mounts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top