Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 1:43:10 PM EDT
Hope you guys enjoy. I know I had fun shootin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkFfxkWSYRA
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool, where do I sign up for that job? Why does nobody use the front grip? I noticed in the original video there was no grip on the gun, and in this one nobody used it and kept it folded up instead.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#2]
You are a tease!!!!!

What is the story behind this gun?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a sweet rifle.

Love the mags.

The suppressor looked great.

I'm curious though how did you solve the gas issues with the suppressor that the AUG has?

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Very cool, where do I sign up for that job? Why does nobody use the front grip? I noticed in the original video there was no grip on the gun, and in this one nobody used it and kept it folded up instead.

Most Aussies will shoot like that as well when they want to be a little more accurate.

If you go to liveleak and watch the Aussie videos you'll see what I mean.

Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most Aussies will shoot like that as well when they want to be a little more accurate.

Hmm maybe it is just because I am so tall and have longer arms, but I feel that I have more control using the front grip than holding it like that on the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm maybe it is just because I am so tall and have longer arms, but I feel that I have more control using the front grip than holding it like that on the trigger guard.

Roy, the guy in the red hat is 5' nothing, 100 and nothing, too long a grip distance.  If you are of average height or more, you will most likely use the grip.

TPDUSA  
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Roy, the guy in the red hat is 5' nothing, 100 and nothing, too long a grip distance.  If you are of average height or more, you will most likely use the grip.

TPDUSA  

Yea, on closer examination of how the length of pull was working out for him, I can see that now. That rifle looks huge in his hands. So is that you Kent?

Could'st be...but I'm not telling...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm curious though how did you solve the gas issues with the suppressor that the AUG has?

Uh, no I won't tell you.  Sheesh, like, that is super secret.  LOL...Just kidding that is a standard XXX can, NOT our can, it did not solve the problem...but we have.

Kent

Is functionality w/ a suppressor dependent on barrel length?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, no I won't tell you.  Sheesh, like, that is super secret.  LOL...Just kidding that is a standard XXX can, NOT our can, it did not solve the problem...but we have.

Kent

Is functionality w/ a suppressor dependent on barrel length?

It is one of several factors, yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top