Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2007 5:39:39 PM EDT
I created them to gather demand for such pistols and will ultimately submit them to both companies. Lets get high quality high-cap 10mm's back out there to give the Glock 20s some company.

If interested in such pstols please take the time to sign the petitions and spread the word in order to get as many as possible.

M&P
www.petitiononline.com/MP10mm/petition.html

XD
www.petitiononline.com/XD10mm/petition.html

S.O.
Link Posted: 3/25/2007 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Done!
Link Posted: 3/25/2007 7:05:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I did it, you can too!
Link Posted: 3/26/2007 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Done for the M&P!
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Done for the M&P!
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Done!
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Done for a XD 10mm. THX!
Link Posted: 6/9/2007 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Done for the XD.

I doubt I'd ever buy one.  10mm isn't my cup o' tea

Now if they would do a 9x23....................................................

ZM
Link Posted: 6/10/2007 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
F the 10mm!!!  It's an expensive, obscure, hard to find cartridge that a small demographic actually uses.  Why would big companys like S&W and SA waste their time on a gun that will only sell a relative few!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 8:31:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I LOVE 10mm I never understood why it didn't take off.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 8:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
F the 10mm!!!  It's an expensive, obscure, hard to find cartridge that a small demographic actually uses.  Why would big companys like S&W and SA waste their time on a gun that will only sell a relative few!!

Oh please, most every place that carries ammo in my town of 15k carries it and I buy winchester silvertip for $14 a box. Glock sells them, EAA sells them...  Properly loaded 10mm is quite snappy and there are alot of limp wristed pansies who can't hack it and in turn shoot 45acp and 40 S&W.

Besides, it would be such a simple conversion, different barrel, extractor, breach face, and magazine and you're done, nothing major.

S.O.
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 9:03:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I signed to support your bid for another 10mm

honestly I don't see the point in that round but I'm not one to be unsportive of my fellow shooters.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh please, most every place that carries ammo in my town of 15k carries it and I buy winchester silvertip for $14 a box. Glock sells them, EAA sells them...  Properly loaded 10mm is quite snappy and there are alot of limp wristed pansies who can't hack it and in turn shoot 45acp and 40 S&W.

Besides, it would be such a simple conversion, different barrel, extractor, breach face, and magazine and you're done, nothing major.

S.O.

You're fortunate.

In the area I live in (~300k or so), you can only find it in a relative handful of stores and the places that do carry it charge large premiums for it.

To find 10mm in any quantity or for a decent price, you pretty much have to go mail order or to gun shows. The gun shows aren't always fruitful, either.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

S.O.

You're fortunate.

In the area I live in (~300k or so), you can only find it in a relative handful of stores and the places that do carry it charge large premiums for it.

To find 10mm in any quantity or for a decent price, you pretty much have to go mail order or to gun shows. The gun shows aren't always fruitful, either.

In my area, every gun store that I frequent are always out of Glock 20's and 29's.  They sell quickly here and 10mm is around $14 a box also.

I was at a gun show recently and saw an EAA 10mm and talked with the salesman about it.  Almost bought it, but decided to look around.  I then found a Dan Wesson in 10mm, but decided to go back and get the EAA.  Well, it was gone!  This was only 15 minutes later!  So I go back to look at the Dan Wesson again and it was gone too!!!!
Most bizarre thing that ever happened to me at a gun show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top