Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 3:43:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Well sir,the factory here in the USA that made the win mod 70,94 and 1300 pump shotguns has closed.IMHO the best site on the net for levergun info is leverguns.com
In my area the winchester firearms have dryed up at all the kmarts and walmarts,you could probably go to a local gunstore to be assraped for one around here but I picked up a few while they were still available.Also the last cdnn catalog I got said they had the "last" of the winchester colectibles available,may want to check with them.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw a 9422 tribute at the local gunshow for $1395. I bought mine a few months ago at Gander Mountain for $489. I bought the last one they had NIB. I'm leery of buying the display guns 'cause they get f'ed up by all the handling.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I would look for a model 94 that is pre-crossbolt safety, I believe early 90s or older. I see them in the EE every so often, they are usually reasonably priced. Pre-64 94s seem to be collectible with the pre-WWII commanding a premium. Again 70s and 80s 94s can be had reasonable and are good shooters. I have two 94s, a 1951 and 1952, both are great shooters and their actions are smooth as silk.

www.gunboards.com has lever gun forum that I like read and occasionly post in.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top