Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:03:20 PM EDT
Hey guys.....just bought two sets of Crimson Trace LG201 grips (used from other members) for a kimber TLE/RL II and Kimber Pro Elite 4". First off the LG201 doesnt even fit the Pro Elite because of the ambi safety hits the laser..... should have done research on that. but second, the batteries fall through the grip frame holes in both 1911 handles, even with the mags inserted....are all 1911s like that?, with the large hole in the grip frame whan you take the grips off or does just the kimbers have those holes?.....anyways i can use duct tape i guess to tape the batteries in place or put a piece of plastic strip under the grips but that is dumb....anyone have these grips and used them on kimbers? thanks and if anyone wants to buy the other set or trade let me for a lasermax or the newer LG301 or 401 grips know....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top