Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 7:22:39 PM EDT
I am getting ready to clean house to gain funds for a new peoject. I've got stuff in the safe that never sees daylight anymore. Tell me what I should ask for it.

Springfield M1A :standard Walnut stock, less than 100 rounds through her , 5 USGI mags from Armalite

Ar15 A2 "Ban period" factory bushy 20 incher... somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000 rounds down the pipe

Chinese SKS Norinco, less than a box of shells through her

Ruger P90 DC round count unknown

weatherby model "Ninety two" pump gun 12 gauge
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:24:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang 52 views and no responses,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ruger Red label 12 gauge used 1 hunting season
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
ChuckTuna:

Okay, I'll reply.

You need to save that M1A and shoot it (unless you have another one).

HTH
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:54:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, there are some variables with the M1A----such as GI parts--bolt, op rod, barrel, trigger group--more GI parts, the more its worth.
Bushy (ban)HBAR in exc. shape would be about  700; no bans go about 825-850 new
Norinco SKS would bring 250 or so around here, lately.
P90 in exc. shape would be about 325 here.
Weatherby pump--no idea, might want to check guns america and get some kind of idea there.
My 2 cents
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:45:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Alright, well, here's the hard truth:

No one's gonna give you more than two and a quarter for that M1A, so, I'll give you three even, sight unseen.... Cause I'm a nice guy.

and uh, I think you could maybe get a hundred or so for that ruger auto, so, I'll give you one fifty

Probably the best deal you're going to get.

-Teflon
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I suggest you look at www.gunbroker.com to get an idea of what stuff like yours has sold and is selling for.  Also check the EE to see if you can find similar items.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top