Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 12:25:05 AM EDT
As if 5.7 ammo wasn't already expensive...

FNH USA Offers Exclusive Dealer Stocking Incentive: Free Black PS90™ Carbine!

MCLEAN, Va. (December 19, 2005) – FNH USA, LLC, a subsidiary of FN Herstal, S.A., Belgium,
is offering dealers a unique incentive for participating in its 2006 stocking dealer program – a black PS90™ carbine. The black PS90™ will be awarded only to dealers who participate in FNH USA’s 2006 stocking dealer program and is not available for general distribution. FNH USA’s “Free FN PS90™ Carbine” Program officially launches January 1, 2006. “We anticipate tremendous dealer response from the PS90™ carbine promotion,” says Rick DeMilt, Director of Sales and Marketing for FNH USA. “The PS90™, semi automatic version of FN’s revolutionary  P90®, delivers all the same features- lightweight, compact and innovative ergonomics that have made the P90® such a success and has been very well received by our distribution partners.” This special run of black PS90™ will only be available to stocking dealers who participate in the program. Dealers qualify for the program by purchasing:

• One FN SPR™ (Special Police Rifle);
• One FN PBR™ (Patrol Bolt Rifle) or one FN PBR XP;
• One FN TPS™ (Tactical Police Shotgun);
• One FN SLP™ (Self-Loading Police Shotgun);
• One FNP™ 9 any model configuration;
• One FNP™ 40 any model configuration; and
• Any other three FN firearms.

Orders must be placed between January 1, 2006 and August 31, 2006, and all purchases must
be made through an authorized FNH USA Distributor. For a list of FNH USA Distributors, dealers can contact FNH USA at 703.288.1292 or visit www.fnhusa.com.

That's a total of 9 FN arms to get a single black-colored PS90.  Personally, I'm all about the ARM series - God-willing.

ETA: I hope FN dealers don't have to buy into a similar "dealer incentive program" to get a black ARM.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:00:46 AM EDT
[#1]
My local dealer is using most of the funds from the free PS90 to reduce the cost of the other firearms. He's had some real nice prices on that package stuff.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Rit dye if you really want a black PS90.

Me? I just bought some OD poly webbing to make a matching sling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top