Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 5:52:43 PM EDT
Since Beretta has failed to come up with a hi cap 45 mag for the Storm, is there a mag company that would be willing to make them?  MecGar, ProMag or one of the other companies out there.  I am sure some company out there would do it if there was enough demand for them.

How many guys/gals here have the Storm in 45?

Any ideas on which company to talk to about making the mags?

Any industry folks interested in taking the lead on this?

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]

How many guys/gals here have the Storm in 45?

I have 1 in 9mm, and love it! If someone made reliable mags for the 45 I'd pick one up in an instant.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a storm .45 and I want a high cap amg soo rediculously bad.  I wish beretta would get off their ass an make em.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Well,  that makes 3 of us that would buy hi cap 45 mags.

I wonder if I posted this on the main General forum if we would get any more people that want these mags.  If we could get enough of us and get a petition going to Beretta saying that we want them to make hi cap 45 mags, maybe they finally will.

What do ya think?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#4]
the guys at www.berettaforum.net have been on berettas case for a while now, and the only answer they get is 'Soon'.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I think I will head over there and see whats going on.  Maybe we could combine efforts on this one.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:49:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll take 2
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:12:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Id rather have ProMag make them, if/when Beretta makes them you know their going to be ridiculously priced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top