Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 6:43:03 PM EDT
Does anyone have a muzzelite stock on a rugger 10/22 or a ruger mini14 and could someone show me a picture of a mini14 with one on it. I have never fired a mini14 but it looks like the empty shells would shoot out the top how would the muzzelite stock stop the shells from getting cought.
Also what do you all think of the mini14 and the 10/22.
Also again what do you think of the muzzelite stocks.

thank you for any info.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The Rugers are good...but dont waste money on a Muzzlelite stock unless you have to have one for a starship troopers convention. I tried one for the marlin camp carbine.....all you gain is bad plastic sights and horrible trigger of around 10lbs and spongy due to the foot long trigger connector.
and a awkward safety/slower magazine changes.  That stock is nothing but a toy. Buy your mini 14
but leave that stock alone.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:11:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:46:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree that they are not for everyone.

My opinion....they are a total POS. The trigger issues that were mentioned earlier, sometime the empties eject outside the gun...sometimes the eject anf get stick inside the stock....very nice when that happens (this is mini-14 I am referring to with the empties). I have had more then one...used to think I would "try one again"........bad mistake.

To each there own, but never for this guy again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top