Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 4:04:07 PM EDT
I've been looking at the vector uzi carbines and am considering getting one.  Does anyone have one?  How do they shoot, how accurate are they?  I've never fired and Uzi of any type before but they seem like a good gun at a decent price.  How do they compare to an MP5 fired on semi auto? (I've shot an MP5 and fired several shots on semi).  Also any recomendations for 9mm verses the .45 gun?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:20:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an IAI uzi and love it!  They are great guns.  I have always wanted one when I was younger.  They are accurate.  I do not have a Vector but I am sure others will chime in.

Go to Uzitalk.com it has a wealth of info.

Max
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#2]
yup, hit www.uzitalk.com and all will be made clear!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
<--------------------------------
I love mine
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=2&t=193274

Vector has about a 4-5 month wait right now though.  I got mine from the EE here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top