Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 12:35:02 PM EDT
Other than the Drozd gun, are there any other full-auto BB guns out there?  My searches turn up only this, and airsoft guns.  Seems like it would be a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Drozd is WAY better than any Airsoft crap.  Don't shoot other people with it though...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
The Drozd does kick ass.. I use mine to slaughter birds drom the barn... Way way way more velocity that it is rated at..

Gus, I need to send you a pm on that subject..
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Post pics.  There are some squirels around here that need some shooting..........

Max
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Way back in the day there were full auto bb guns that used canned freon for power.They were fun but mine was sadly confiscated after 3 youths shot out windows in a brand neww,unoccupied apartment building with automatic bb gun fire .I was "allegedly" one of the shooters. 10,000 dollar fines are NOT conducive to your parents helping you out with your weapons collection .I'm 33 now and my mom STILL brings it up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Way back in the day there were full auto bb guns that used canned freon for power.They were fun but mine was sadly confiscated after 3 youths shot out windows in a brand neww,unoccupied apartment building with automatic bb gun fire .I was "allegedly" one of the shooters. 10,000 dollar fines are NOT conducive to your parents helping you out with your weapons collection .I'm 33 now and my mom STILL brings it up.

I wanted one of those so bad when I was a kid.  Still do.  Might have to spring for the drozd.

eta:  There is an outfit that makes these, but this video is all I can find right now.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Would a full auto BB gun be an NFA weapon?

Sounds like a good way to shoot both your eyes out, kid.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#7]
that is an airsoft minigun. its about 4,000.00 . it shoot 8mm instead of 6mm .
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh man the memories.

I got one of those when I was a kid...and got a bunch of freon from the auto parts store. Mine didn't have great velocity, but with the multiple round hits you could DESTROY things. Mine jammed a lot so I hacked it up and it ended up being a franken BB gun that worked but had terrible ergonomics.

Unfortunately I didn't have access to a mill at age 12...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Oh man the memories.

I got one of those when I was a kid...and got a bunch of freon from the auto parts store. Mine didn't have great velocity, but with the multiple round hits you could DESTROY things. Mine jammed a lot so I hacked it up and it ended up being a franken BB gun that worked but had terrible ergonomics.

Unfortunately I didn't have access to a mill at age 12...

I also had one of those. I read on an airgun forum that those things are highly sought after collecter items now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I wanted one too, It was called the M19-A  its funny how young we start in this hobby of guns, They took R12 at that, R12 is selling for around 50-100 bucks depending on what area of the country you live per pound. The cannisters were 1 pounders , I dont know if R134a would work in one of those BB guns but i would like to pick one up, I guess they also could be adapted to use compressed air. It had a cyclic rate of "3000 RPM." I need to pick one up just for the hell of it, just because my dad would'nt buy me one when i was seven years old, lol. Here's a digi pic from an old SOF magazine dated Jan/81, i was 7 McM
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I wanted one too, It was called the M19-A  its funny how young we start in this hobby of guns, They took R12 at that, R12 is selling for around 50-100 bucks depending on what area of the country you live per pound. The cannisters were 1 pounders , I dont know if R134a would work in one of those BB guns but i would like to pick one up, I guess they also could be adapted to use compressed air. It had a cyclic rate of "3000 RPM." I need to pick one up just for the hell of it, just because my dad would'nt buy me one when i was seven years old, lol. Here's a digi pic from an old SOF magazine dated Jan/81, i was 7 McM
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/onebigjoe/sof001.jpg

Back in 1981, they sold the 1 lb cans of R12 Freon at just about every auto parts store for around 90 cents a can.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:Back in 1981, they sold the 1 lb cans of R12 Freon at just about every auto parts store for around 90 cents a can.  

I know, it wasnt outlawed back then, Ozone depletion werent common words back then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top