User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 11:51:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
nice gun, you should put a can on it to make it even more evil
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I would but the CLEO of my county doesn't think I or any of my fellow shooters are resposible enough to handle such enormous responsibility.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:05:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh my! A TacPoint and--and-and an A.R.M.S. mount! -are you lost in the times and cheap?

Just joking! It looks great, that the same one that had the low power scope?-I remember it shot well.

Mark
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Mark,
Yes, it wore a low power scope for awhile. It does shoot well but is heavy as hell.
Lost in the times....HA! I suppose I am!
Tell ya what, I'll get an Aimpoint when you get a proper scout scope!

Quoted:
Oh my! A TacPoint and--and-and an A.R.M.S. mount! -are you lost in the times and cheap?

Just joking! It looks great, that the same one that had the low power scope?-I remember it shot well.

Mark

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:48:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Lost in the times....HA! I suppose I am!
Tell ya what, I'll get an Aimpoint when you get a proper scout scope!

Had to bust on you a bit!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I would but the CLEO of my county doesn't think I or any of my fellow shooters are resposible enough to handle such enormous responsibility.

Quoted:

why not form a corporation and go that route?  i believe you don't have to get the CLEO signoff then, although i could be wrong.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#8]
LLC won't work in NC without sign off. I wish it were that easy...

ETA: Post #3000! Damn, I was hoping to make #3000 my first botd!
The devil on my shoulder says its never too late for botd....so here goes!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

why not form a corporation and go that route?  i believe you don't have to get the CLEO signoff then, although i could be wrong.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top