Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 7:32:46 AM EDT
Who makes aftermarket drop in ball bearing triggers for Nagants?  I saw them in a catalog about a year ago, but cannot remember what catalog and cannot find them on the web.   Does anyone know about them?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure who makes it,however they were sold by fac(federal arms company)I dont get catalogs from them anymore,had heard they had declared bankrupcy.Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]
www.huberconcepts.com
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
www.huberconcepts.com

Made hot for you.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
not trying to be a dick, but unless you have a pimpin pu or something why bother on such a cheap ass gun? i mean i like'em, just trying to understand.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
not trying to be a dick, but unless you have a pimpin pu or something why bother on such a cheap ass gun? i mean i like'em, just trying to understand.

It isn't for me.  I gave a friend a catalog a few months ago and he lost it.  I have no idea what catalog it was and he asked me about it this past friday night.  I don't own a Nagant.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:49:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Every once in a while, you find a Mosin (or a SMLE, or a Mauser) that shoots far better than it has any right to.  If you've got a favorite like that, it's maybe not so crazy to spend $75 or so on a trigger upgrade.  Sure you could buy another rifle for that price, but that's not the point.  Shooting pleasure is it's own end.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Every once in a while, you find a Mosin (or a SMLE, or a Mauser) that shoots far better than it has any right to.  If you've got a favorite like that, it's maybe not so crazy to spend $75 or so on a trigger upgrade.  Sure you could buy another rifle for that price, but that's not the point.  Shooting pleasure is it's own end.

Good point. I got a M44 last week or two, my first experience with the MN. Awesome little rifle. Crappy trigger is the only major gripe for me. I probably won't be upgrading the trigger, but wouldn't blame anyone who does. Same with my K31s, even though they're mostly $100 rifles,I do see myself spending money on scopes, mounts, and down the road, even one of those pricey left hand conversion operating rods.

It's not always how many you got, but how the ones you got shoot that matters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top