Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 10:38:27 PM EDT
Are their cases worth the extra dough?  Anyone out there have any experience with them?
Thanks as usual.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
They are better than most.  Awesome cases.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they USA made?  If not, are they chicom?  I like to avoid the people's republic if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:22:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine must be at least 15 years old, maybe closer to 20!

It has held up quite well, and is still in weekly use.  Are they still being made?  Just the other day I was wondering if I could find another of similar quality.

Paladin
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 4:28:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got one that is 22 years old, still in great shape, on it's 3rd AR now. Back when I got mine, it was made in the USA, don't know about now, haven't seen them in years. Back when I got mine, it was about $40.00, wish I had bought a couple more.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome cases, I own three of them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Uncle Mike's makes a knockoff of that case.  Not sure if it is anywhere near that nice.  Price on the one you mentioned is about $99.  I want to get a Starlite hard case sometime.  Those are really nice.  About $250 though, but major bombproof.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I have two Assault Systems cases for my Tactical Carbines. The one I use for work has lasted about 12 years and now has developed a tear at the muzzle end.

I just ordered a new case made by iShot. 1000 denier, YKK zippers, padded.... Heard good reports on them, will let you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top