Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 8:14:33 PM EDT
What does anyone know about Norinco Uzis?  I do know it is made on an IMI receiver.  Are parts easy to find?  What are they worth?  How reliable are they?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:46:44 AM EDT
[#1]
files.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/norinco.htm

Also, search around in the Uzitalk forums.  If you don't find the info you're looking for then post your questions.  They are very friendly over there.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:59:23 AM EDT
[#2]
A friend has a Norinco carbine. It runs flawlessly. I wished I would have bought one way back when. It was one of those "I'll get around to it" type of things
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:28:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A friend has a Norinco carbine. It runs flawlessly. I wished I would have bought one way back when. It was one of those "I'll get around to it" type of things

I have a Vector semi and it runs great.  Not too expensive either.

www.vectorarms.com
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:34:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.vectorarms.com

Damn you! The wife is going to shoot me with it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:14:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.vectorarms.com

Damn you! The wife is going to shoot me with it.

I went one step further and got the Uzi SBR from Vector.  I actually like the 16" barrel and have an IMI Uzi Carbine with the full length barrel.  But I'm still waiting on a Gemtech MK9K suppressor to get to my dealer and needed an SBR.  Read about the Vectors over at Uzitalk.com.  They run around $600.  Original IMI Uzis have dropped below $1000 since the AWB sunset.    
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I have been considering a Norinco model.  It has the folding stock already.  I am told it is all origional.  The factory book shows the gun with this stock.  Were there any of these that have the factory folder that are legal as is?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Norinco's are made in China. they are cloned copies and have no Israeli parts on them. yes that means the reciever ,too. They sold for $350 retail when they hit the market.

All Norincos are Post 89 imports that said, they are unable to have original parts and have a folding stock. That gun would be illegal. In order to put a folding stock on the Norinco, it must not have more than 10 imported parts of list of 16.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Norinco's are made in China. they are cloned copies and have no Israeli parts on them. yes that means the reciever ,too. They sold for $350 retail when they hit the market.

All Norincos are Post 89 imports that said, they are unable to have original parts and have a folding stock. That gun would be illegal.

What ^^^ said.  I'd be careful about that Uzi, NateM4.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top