Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 5:10:23 PM EDT
Do they make a two piece RAS?
Not the RAS II, I have an Eotech dominator mount and the extra "hump" won't work.

I'm looking to get a quad rail forend, but every freakin one I see, I find something that's not quite right.

The surefire M73 looks pretty good, but it doesn't line up with the top of the rifle....WTF!!??

The RAS is nice, but I can't find a two piece, and I'm not about to jump into taking off the front sight and the flash supp. and all that crap. This is my first AR, and I want to be headache free for as long as possible.

Someone help...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#1]
My RAS IS two piece.  Do you mean the Free Floated RAS?

Try the Troy MRF or Samson version.  I don't have one, but from what I hear, they are easy to install and do not require FSB removal.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The KAC M4 RAS is what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the 2 piece RAS on my M4gery. They are a bit hard to find right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top