Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 4:23:04 PM EDT
?
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Virtually anything made by Bushnell is quality, IMO.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:14:22 AM EDT
[#2]

I had a bushnell. Ok, I guess, but the LCD's get lost in a woods and you can't see the crosshair thingy nor the readout.

Took it back, got the Leica 1200.

Never regretted getting the best.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Its ok but the lighting covers up the FOV to see the LCD display.  The whole screen light up green snd you cant see through it well in very dark conditions.  That unit was stolen from me.  I will replace with teh Leica LRF 1200 which uses red illuminated numbers to avoid that issue plus is stronger and ranges further.  Thats what I reccomend.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have to disagree with regard to their Banner scopes.  I was very happy to sell the one that I owned.  The Banner scopes are cheap for a reason.

Quoted:
Virtually anything made by Bushnell is quality, IMO.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top