Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 7:47:11 PM EDT
All right I need a rifle identification, I do not have pictures of the rifle.  The rifle is owned by a friends father and his old magazine literally fell apart and he needs a replacement.  We believe that it is a Stevens rifle chambered in .22 Hornet.   Through looking through the web it seems that it might be a model 340 or 380, but I am unsure.  Why I am unsure is because the rifle has what can only be described as a flat bolt handle, this is unlike the 340's that I have seen pictures of, the 340's had the round button on the end of the bolt handle.  Can anyone give a ID with this limited information, or just information on the models 340 and 380?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help too much.  But I have heard the flat bolt handles referred to as "European" bolt handles.

I doubt that will get you far but it's all I got...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top