Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2003 7:28:16 PM EDT
I put one on order last spring because I like the pistol/carbine same mags, same ammo idea.  It took forever to make it to the area.

I fired 100 rounds at 50' indoor, it works fine either left or right handed, I swapped the guts and tried it out.  One malfunction a stovepipe jam. After dial-in, I fired an off hand 50 shot group that measured 2x2.5 inches centered on the "X" ring of a 25 yd target.

Other than a really creepy 4 stage trigger that should limber up a little more it was fine, the sights are decent considering how basic they are.  Disassembly is kind of neat, one push pin and no tools required.  I am interested in how the option list will shake out.  It is a tiny gun and about 5.5 lbs, it has a nice recoil impluse and is a blast to shoot.

The gun has interchangable mag wells, hopefully Berreta or someone will make inserts for Glock and HK mags.  

I paid 589 plus tax for it locally.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The .40 is on my list.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#2]
wow, interchangeable magwells I wasn't aware of.  Give me one with a plastic mag-release button and set up for Glock mags and I'm there.
Link Posted: 11/15/2003 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Figured I would add my own range report to this thread to make it easier during searches.

Targets all at 25 yds indoors.
Reloaded range ammo used.
150 rounds fired, no failures.
Gun configured right handed but fired lefty for all 150 rounds.
Target indicative of accuracy obtained entire session.
Sweet.
Grip ok, a bit thick but acceptable.
Controls fairly easy to reach.
Sights could use much improvement. Red dot would be ideal.
ZERO failures!
Overall nice Carbine at fairly reasonable price. (asthetics not withstanding)
Both groups are TEN shot groups. Head and center mass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top