Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/4/2003 4:30:03 AM EDT
I love my 308's (AR10's and FNSPR), but I don't have a 300WinMag and I have had the hots for more power.

My first impression of the new 300WSM cartridge from the magazine articles and ads was good, and the interest has stayed with me. And I like the idea of a short action with magnum power.

But I need genuine, practical and unbiased input from knowledgeable riflemen to make my decision.

Thanks to anyone with direct or indirect experience for any information, recommendations or opinions regarding:

available rifles
accuracy
real-life muzzle velocity
barrel life
head to head comparison with 300WinMag
best combinations for reloading this cartridge

Again, thanks...

JDH
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Do a Google search, I did recently on the same subject and was pleasantly surprised with the results.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top