Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2003 5:22:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one, they are a great. I'm just waiting for the one for the AK to come out. Supposedly very soon, that and one for the MP5.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:31:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one, bought another for a friend, then bought myself another. They're great.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I have some comments.

I love my LULA and use it and also recommend it all the time!!

I did a slight modification to mine. What I did was took (sorry I can think if the name of the little gadget) those little round things that people have their security door card keys hooked to at offices. You know, the little thing that you can pull it and the string puss it back? Ya know what I'm talking about!???

Anyhow, I hooked one of these on the LULA and when I'm at the range I clip it on my shirt or jacket pocket so all I have to do is pull it down when I need to load a mag and let it go and it retract back to my shirt pocket.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#4]
When I first saw one advertised I thought that it was a neat idea IF it worked. When I finally got to actually try one out I bought it. I love mine. It's truly one of those items you didn't know you needed, but don't know how you lived without.

Dirk
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#5]
My LULA has changed my life.  Flowers smell better, the air is sweeter, and the buzzing sound in my head has stopped.  My co-workers respect me more and children no longer run screaming from my presence.  I've had Hollywood starlets lining up to date me, and the rash on my back has cleared up.  I feel that financial independence is just around the corner.  

Seriously, it's a cool little gadget.  I love mine, and I've recommended it to several friends.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 10:13:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Best little accessory for the AR15 I have ever purchased.  Now, when are you going to make ones for the AK74 and M1A?
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#7]
LULA = Tool + Gun(s)

Tool + Gun(s) =

Therefore, LULA =
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell yes.

Great product! Saves my Nomex flight gloves
when loading and unloading. Works like a charm. Nothing's faster.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered one from Brownell's. Showed to some folks, had to order five more. Apparently, Brownell's is having a tough time keeping them in stock, they were backordered last time. Great tool, handy for loading and even more so for unloading! It just plain works great.
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/11/2003 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Ordered my LULA from you last year, using it evey since! I love that little thing! It's fun to use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top