Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 10:02:43 AM EDT
I just came from my local dealer, and checked out some Kimbers.  They had way more models than I find on the Kimber website.  The one I liked the most was a 4" barrel, full length grip, all black, black grips with white flecks, and night sites.  They wanted $919 before tax & background check.  What model is this, do you have a picture, and is the price worth it?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
it might be the poly pro carry. did ya ask if it held 14 rnds? if so, it's the very same i have (i have a pic but don't know how to post it). also, if it is the hi-cap 45, GET IT!!! the mags are pain to find, but what a kick ass gun. nothing like a hi-cap 45 at your disposal.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#2]
No, not poly, definately single stack.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Could it be the Elite?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw one very similar to that description.  It was an Eclipse II.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#5]
woops, that's what I meant.

the Eclipse.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Similar to the Eclipse, but the sites were fixed, and the grips had flecks of white in them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I think that that is the "special edition" that they have.
Kimber did a run for some reason (it escapes me now), but that is the only reason that I can think of for a dealer charging $919 for a ProCarry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top