Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2002 7:14:18 AM EDT
I have been thinking about purchasing a Ruger PC carbine and I came across an article in SWAT magazine from 5/99 that talked about a gunsmith that would alter the carbine to take Sig,Glock,and Beretta mags instead of just the Ruger Mags. The name given was Ken Christie of Madison, OH.  The number given has been changed since then.  Does anyone know his whereabouts or of anyone else that will do this modification ?
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Just another post so it won't slip off the front page.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
That sounds like a good idea as quality Ruger hi-caps are pretty much non-existent. Hopefully someone will know the answer.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Wish it could be converted to take Sten magazines.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Lone Wolf Distributing (www.lonewolfdist.com) offers Glock conversions on Ruger PC's. Actually they only market them; the actual conversion job is farmed out to an unnamed source.

They also had about 25 pre-converted carbines for sale about a year ago. We sold a half-dozen or so in 9mm and .40SW at the shop where I work. The conversion was professionally done, and included removing the existing mag catch and cutting a slot to install a new one that was compatible with Glock mags. Worked like a charm!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top