Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2002 12:43:05 PM EDT
Anyone got an idea how much a used post ban flat top upper receiver will cost. A friend of mine is selling one for about $475 it only has about 100 rounds through it.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on what he has.  About that price Brand new complete
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 12:51:28 PM EDT
[#2]
For about that price you can get a complete upper from RRA or a bunch of other places.  Unless it's a special version or M4 that might be a little high...
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:05:30 PM EDT
[#3]
The upper receiver is a BushMaster 20".
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]
If he is including a bolt/carrier and a detachable carry handle, then it might be alright, but still kinda high.

if it has no bolt/carrier or carry handle then it is way too much $
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 1:22:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, for not making myself clear on this post but, its a complete upper without a carry handle.
Link Posted: 9/14/2002 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry, for not making myself clear on this post but, its a complete upper without a carry handle.

bout a hundred bucks high in that case...Also kinda depends on the area of the country you're in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top