Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2002 12:54:37 PM EDT
I was reading an article in a mag that I should have bought cause I can't remember the guys name. Apparently he has a patent on a conversion for the 10/22 to make it full auto. Just wondered if anyone knew who this guy or where (if he has one) his site may be? I love shooting the 10/22 and thought that paying some extra to get one in full auto would be fun? Also does anyone know where you can legally get a suppressed 22 rifle from? Maybe a dealer in Nebraska? (that's where I live now?)
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
well, your talkin about John Norell. registered full auto trigger packs for 10/22s are REALLY expensive. i would do a .22 upper on a RR m16 lower before i did a FA 10/22, it just costs too much, and mags can be tricky

where in nebraska are you. i know a nebraska C2 dealer/ manufacture that could likley set you up with a supressor.
Link Posted: 9/1/2002 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top