Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2002 10:10:35 PM EDT
I am looking for a particular stock. Fajen used to make one like it and Fulton Armory has some like this as well.

It is a Brown Laminated Stock, Fajen called theirs "Coffee Laminated".

I know about Fred's and some other places that have M14 stocks does anyone know who else would have this particular stock?

Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Try here www.boydboys.com.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

I've heard of Boyd's but have never seen their catalog or web site.

They were mentioned in American Rifleman in the issue about the M14/M1A.

It looks like they have the stock and a matching handguard.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Boyds stocks have oversized outer dimensions. They also will need fitting, usually minor. Someone who knows what their doing should do the fitting especially on an M14 clone.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 1:14:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Midway used to carry the full Fajen line.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 4:55:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Midway used to carry the full Fajen line.

Yeah, the Potterfield family (owners of Midway) bought what was left of Fajen.

Fajen no longer makes that stock and has a rather limited line of stocks that they do make (no M1A stocks though).

At one time Springfield offered this stock as an option until Fajen had financial problems and was sold (see above, Potterfields).

I've been wanting a M1A since the mid 90's and I finally got a "loaded" model but I gotta have that stock

Luckily I bought a bunch of mags before the ban, so i'm kinda set.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top