Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2002 3:05:33 PM EDT
Okay, I'm a dumb $hit.  Where can you find M27 links.  Everyone says they're everywhere, but where???  I guess I'm not looking at the right places.

Please post a website that has them listed.... figure I'd stock up.... just in case...

Don't say J&G sales since it's not on a web page.... I'd like to order online.....
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 11:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
[email protected] .Here is an e-mail address.I bought around 5000 links for $45.00 shipped.They were in really good shape , no rust or bends that I've found.A lot cheaper price than anything I've seen elsewhere. I found them on e-bay.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
i got thousands of of m27, m13 and m9 links around...and access to plenty more. If you are interested in working out a deal lemme know.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#4]
PFC Kramer,

Me thinks you have about 6-8 months to get them cleaned and bag by the hundred. All I have is a semi but with this new addition I might just go ahead and take the spanking for a DIAS or a receiver. Think I can still order the Shrike WITH the F/A bolt anyway. I do not want to have a high dollar bolt laying around or have to wait forever to get the correct on next year (or the year after that...)
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
PFC_Kramer

I would be interested in taking some of those M27 links off your hands, as long as they are not rusted behond repair.

Shoot me an email and we can come up with a trade or out right purchase.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top