Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2002 10:13:26 PM EDT
I have a FFL dealer friend that is trying to sell off some firearms as part of an estate sale.  Can you give me some ballpark estimates on the current market value of these?

Maadi MISR in LNIB condition, laminated furniture, one 30 round mag and sling

Three Ak 75 round drum magazines.  What are the identifying marks for Chinese vs. Russian/Eastern Bloc?  I assume the non-Chinese are better quality and higher price.

Robinson M96 rifle, LNIB condition, 1 20 round mag and sling

Romanian SKS, good condition

Moisin Nagant, good condition

Any help on pricing is appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I can help you out with the AK drums, A good price for them is $100 but you can probibly get up to $150, The way to tell if it is chinese is the back will open and that is how you load it, the russian drums are top loaders. Ive only had experience with the Chinese.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:19:52 AM EDT
[#3]
If you ask on the ak.ar15.com side, you might get more responses about the AK type rifles. I know nothing :) Sorry I couldn't help.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:45:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Maadi MISR in LNIB condition, laminated furniture, one 30 round mag and sling

Saw this identical gun going for $295 at a gun show last weekend.

Three Ak 75 round drum magazines. What are the identifying marks for Chinese vs. Russian/Eastern Bloc? I assume the non-Chinese are better quality and higher price.

TAPCO has these new for $89 right now.

Robinson M96 rifle, LNIB condition, 1 20 round mag and sling

Probably $1200 tops. I paid $1800 for one NIB with both the rifle and top feed kits (Top feed sells for $650 alone).

Romanian SKS, good condition

Unseen, I'd guess ~ $250

Moisin Nagant, good condition

Too many variables. Try asking, with lots of details, on one of the C&R boards.

HTH

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top