Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2002 9:44:29 PM EDT
I was planning on putting a McMillan A-4 stock on my PSS, but availability is a problem.
I am hearing some good things about the A-3, lighter weight, more stable, just feels better?
Plus I have found a couple A-3s.
Any opinions on thumb screw adjustable comb vs saddle type?
how about what type butt plate?
Do you have any photos of ether?
Need ideas on camo or solid, leaning to O/D?
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The A-4 is a great stock.  Its what I plan to get for my Sendero, VS, and eventually the Stealth.  I have seen many pictures of them actually being used by the armed forces.  I like the hook in the butt and the adjustable comb.  Try www.tacticalstocks.com but make sure you leave me a couple

Scott
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Tactical stocks is out, everyone is out, something about a war?
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahhh stupid gay wars, always buying up all the good stuff.  Anyway, its worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered an A2 from McMillan for my PSS today, without the adjustable features. I just gave him my size, measurements, probable clothing, etc. and he figured out the best stock size for me. I also got the decelerator pad. The price stacked up in a hurry. They told me 12 weeks. I also couldn't find an A4 anyplace else, and I wanted something beefier than the A3. The A4 is cool, but it costs a lot more than the A2. Although the A4 is newer, the A2 is still in widespread use.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top