Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 6:16:05 PM EDT
I have a Colt preban with a M-4 upper and an Aimpoint Comp mounted with a Knight mount.  I need a good quality flip up rear sight to go with this little puppy.

My local "militia dealer" says the A.R.M.S Stand Alone Flip Up Rear Sight (Item#40) is the best.  Even better than the Knight 300M flip up.

Anybody with experience with the A.R.M.S sight?  Any comments?
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a chance to try a set of their sights yesterday. A friend had put a front and rear flip up sight on his rifle and they seemed to work just fine. The rifle he put them on wasn't the best though, we were having a problem with not being able to adjust the sight post enough to get the proper elevation. I think it was the rifles fault though.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't have a #40, but I do have #38 (same sight, but on a sleeve) and I really like it.  I also have the ARMS 22Xxx aimpoint mount.. real nice add-on/replacement.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Got several #38s and a couple of #40s.  Had most of the others and got rid of them for the ARMS.

Solid, reliable, and well thought out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top