Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2002 6:40:27 PM EDT
From the thread "I am ceasar" there was a really good quote, but I cant find that thread anymore.  Could someone send me that quote again please?  Thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I beg everyone not to respond to someone that spells this way.  
Allow the young man to find a library.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#2]
ok spelling fixed. sorry. does anyone have that quote?
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 7:07:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I beg everyone not to respond to someone that spells this way.  
Allow the young man to find a library.

DUDE!!  Use spell check

big
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 7:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I did use it!  what else is wrong?  can ya'll please answer the question its for a school class
!!!!!!!!thanks
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I did use it!  what else is wrong?  can ya'll please answer the question its for a school class
!!!!!!!!thanks

Still spelled wrong.  Look to the title, 3rd word.  Theres a hint
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#8]
ok point taken. it didnt show up in my spell check.  you've proven your point that i am a ass who cant spell. i will work on it ok....thanks for the link to the answer to my question!
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:05:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ok point taken. it didnt show up in my spell check.  you've proven your point that i am a ass who cant spell. i will work on it ok....thanks for the link to the answer to my question!

You're welcome.  We're just messing with ya, Bud.  You are one of us and we old farts lament the "education" obtained in today's public schools.  Very sad.  Please do your best--we're counting on you, long term.  

I'm homeschooled.  i do know how to spell most of the time, but i am a fast typer and not a good one at that.  so i just slam around the keys and hope for the best.  but i was public skooled untill 8th grade.  then i started homeschool!
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 10:15:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Forget how to spell it, how do you pronounce it?

"see-zer?"

"kai-zer?"

or how 'bout "say-zar?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top