Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 9:43:38 PM EDT
today at work the florest manager (18yrs old) was crying so i asked her what was wrong.  she said her best friend was staying at a friends hows and there was a drive by.  she said he was shot in the head when he stood up to attempt and get others to the floor.  the shooters had 1 ak-47 full auto and 1 shot gun.  it was said 30rds were ak and the rest were shot gun.  this was a total of 50rds shot.  and the bummer part was they start from right to left.  so they may have not gotten shot if they were a few seconds faster. but the dude had to stand up.  bummer
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Citabria, when/where did this happen?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It happened in the Houston suburb of Sugar Land this past Thursday morning @ approx 0330 hours.  As to whether or not it was an AK, all that is known is the caliber --- 7.62 x 39 for the rifle, 12ga for the shotgun.

That's the first I've heard of the weapon being a machine gun.  I think maybe that got added as the story has been told and re-told.  Some of the other information isn't exactly accurate as well, but I'll hold my comments since this is still an active investigation.

Saleen

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
well thats what my friend says about the guns.  she recived the info from first hand knowlege and i am getting it 2nd hand from a realable source
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
If your friend has a source that could actully ID the weapon, then they also got the best look at the shooters, the vehicle, and other details relevent to the investigation.

If that's the case, we need to get in touch for an interview with that witness ASAP.

Send me an email if you are in a position to assist us in this investigation.  TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

Saleen
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top