Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2002 5:45:33 PM EDT
I made it! I'm Back! What a Hoot. 'The First Annual Black Rifle Convention' was definitely a success. And I lived! What a bunch of characters! I had no idea when I decided to head out for the event what I was in for, and how animated all the guys are! It was the most fun I've had in in a long time, and despite the heat, and the Hike out there, The place was Gorgeous, and incredibly welcoming. I'm missing it already. The best analogy I can come up with, was like a cartoon coming to life, and being in it for 4 days!! The comradery was intense-( which means I must be a cartoon too!)Well that's the report for now- I'm a bit sleep deprived- and need to crash. But I just wanted to let everyone know that I really appreciate all that went into the effort, and I for one am really glad I went!

Link Posted: 6/2/2002 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, go ahead, make the rest of us feel crappy about not being able to go...
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't make you feel anything!! But If I was you, I'd definitely not miss the SECOND ANNUAL BLACK RIFLE CONVENTION!!

Link Posted: 6/3/2002 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see you made it back without incident, it was great to meet you and look forward to seeing you at the next one.

How many days left till the next one?
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
where there any hot womenz there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top